Our precious moment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whut??! Another 30 days left???

Kenduri di JB (on the way ke outdoor)
Dah lama tak post apa2 dlm blog ni... Bayangkanla my last post was on Dec 2008 and I was still anak dara back then... And now, I am counting days... Bukan mengira hari utk kawen tp mengira hari utk sikecil ni bebas dari penjara perut ummi dia yg sokmo je org kata kecik... ~poor my baby... sure sempit gilos ek dlm tu...
Yeap... I am 8 months preggie now and time seems to flew by at a very2 fast pace. Huhuhu. So I still have another month to weng2 bersama suami tercinta. We just got married on July 2010 and puff!! On May, we will be expecting our new family member. Mcm cpt sgt pun ada kan?? Tp tu smua kan rejeki Tuhan dh bagi.

Kenduri di Jerantut (my inlaws)
I still remember time baru2 kawen dulu.. I was planning to wait for a year till we can berusaha to expand our family. I even planned a lot of outdoor activities for us ~pnjt gunung laa, backpacking around Malaysia laa and other outdoor stuffs. Tp tu la. Manusia hanya mampu merancang dan Tuhan yang menentukan. So here I am still weng2 bersama suami tercinta while waiting anxiously for this lil kecik to come out to join us weng2. And the lil kecik will be due on May 2011. Just another month from today and it freaked me out.

Okie dokie. Enuff said for this time. Gotta go. Lots of work waiting for me to be settled before my loooooong  holiday. Long holiday = NICE but lots of work = SUCKS...

No comments: