Our precious moment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

pingu.. pingu...

This is my first project of amigurumi - mr cutey pingu.. wink.. wink.. I took a few weeks to finished this stuff as I am still a newbie. You guys are wondering what the heck amigurumi is, rite? According to wikipedia, amigurumi is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and 'anthropomorphic' creatures. hahaha.. Cute isn't it? Every amigurumi toy has its own pattern. You guys can search for any free amigurumi patterns on the website. Well, I am making myself busy lately doing lil' cute bear but still in progress.. One more thing about amigurumi is PATIENCE, PATIENCE and PATIENCE... You know what I mean.. You have to be extra patient to finish even one amigurumi stuff. Hey, u guys wanna get this pingu pattern?? Wait till I update this blog. Ciau..

No comments: