Our precious moment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Names... Names... Names....

Hi uols... I am writing again.. But this time I am writing about babies' names.... Rupa2nya sangat-sangat-sangat susah nak mencarik nama utk baby kan??? A lot of issues to be taken into concern... 
Abu Dawud telah meriwayatkan dari Abu Darda' RA. katanya, Rasulullah SAW bersabda: "Sesungguhnya kamu semua akan dipanggil dengan nama-nama kamu dan nama-nama    bapa kamu pada Hari Kiamat, maka perelokkanlah nama-nama kamu."
So, from this hadith, we as parents should try our best to find a name which has good meanings hoping that the name will portray the attitudes of our young ones... Ya lor... Panggilan tu kan mcm satu doa... Contohnya kalo kite panggil dia Hazan which has the meaning of 'sadness', so anak kite pun akan sediiiiihh je la memanjang for the rest of his life.. Kan? Kan?

Maka, berkobar2 la kami ke Popular Bookstore di Jusco Equinne mencarik buku-buku yang ada nama-nama Islam ni... Sadly enuff, Popular didn't have much choices for this kind of book. There were only 2 books.. Satu buku ada tulisan jawi + tulisan rumi while the other tu cuma ada ejaan rumi sahaja. So without thinking much, we just choose the one with both spelling.

And that nite, abi yg mithali pun browsed the book to find any suitable name for our baby. Memula tu we made a deal. I will look for a female name and my hubby will look for the male name. So I came out with Nur 'Aliah Hana which means Cahaya Kebahgiaan yang Tinggi.. Hahaha... Dengan harapan supaya dia dpt la membahgiakan kedua-dua org tuanya di masa tua kelak... ~ Insya Allah... At first, there was no objection from my hubby as the name has good meaning but when I suggested it to my mother, she totally rejected it... Reason??? Dia tanak nnt cucu dia jadik cam Julia Hana (pelakon tu).. Haa??? Lame excuse tp nk buat cane.. Ckp mak kena dgr kn... So I changed it to Nur Alia Zahrah..


A few days has passed and I asked my hubby if he already chose a name for our baby. Rupanya dia takde nama pun lagi but he bought another book. It's quite a good book sbb dia ada nama2 islam + amalan2, senaman2 utk ibu mengandung dan selepas bersalin... A complete guide for me, kan? Tpnya since my hubby bought that book, he always bring it with him everywhere.. As if he is the one yg preggie.. Dear syg, I love ur enthusiasm.. Hehehe...

And finally, yesterday, after browsing a few websites, there's a male name come across my mind. Of course with a good meaning.. So I suggested that name to my hubby and to my surprise, he really love that name... YESSS... That means we already have names for our baby.... It takes months to find u a really good name, dear baby.. So one thing is settled.. Alhamdulillah... Eh, I almost forgot to tell u guys about our baby's male name.. But since the gender of the baby is 98% to be boy, I think I just let u guys wait for a lil longer laa.. I'll tell u guys once our baby is born.. Deal?? No deal??? OK.. OK.. I just give u the meaning of the name so u can figure it out urself.. --> Kesatria yang Memakmurkan dan Terpuji... Hehehe...

Enuff for today... Happy guessing... Hahaha....

No comments: